S1 007. Getting Started – Taking your first step
Today is the day to take action! In previous episodes we’ve revealed Live It Daily’s 5 Practical Strategies and now we are ready to put the strategies to work into our lives. Today. Today is the day we take the first step to Live it Daily!
Earl Nightingale said, “Never give up on a goal because of the time it takes to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
So in today’s episode we get clearer on what the next version of our self looks like, we consider all fo the small ways we can start getting closer to the next version of self and by the conclusion, we will identify 1 small shift that we can make in our lives today, right now , to get us closer to the next version of ourselves.
Prompts for Action
- Set the future version of yourself. Brainstorm answers to the following questions thinking about the next version of you over the next 1-2 years:
- How do you want to describe yourself? What words would you like to use?
- What roles do you want to play in all of your circles? In your community, neighborhood, workplace, family?
- What kinds of things/hobbies/passions are part of your life? What kind of actionable things would you like to be a part of the next version of you?
- What do you need to change to become this next version of yourself? Pick 1-2 things that you can start shifting today.